Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday February 2nd...

How crazy is that? We have February already? It won't be long anymore and 2010 is over too. ;)
This morning was definitely crazy. My friend picked up Josh to take him to preschool. So I took him outside to put him in her car and left Nathan in the house. He was pretty mad that I wasn't taking him with, but I knew it wouldn't take long and he had no shoes on. As soon as I was done I went back to the house and the door was locked. Yep my 2 1/2 year old had locked the door. I heard him crying on and off but it was still more him being mad and as much as I tried to convince him to come back to the door to open it, he stayed away from the door stubborn as that little stinker is. ;) I also got Josh out of the car again hoping he could make him to open the door but nope that didn't do anything either. My friend April called then another friend who I thought still had a key from our house but she didn't answer her phone. I heard Nathan being upset on and off and considered calling Nick at work.
But then I thought maybe he can open our back door. So I went around the house and knocked on our patio door. He was playing with the phone right then but came running as soon as he saw me. After a few tries he was able to open that door and I was able to return into the house. ;) That child! Thinking about it later he probably didn't really realize that he had locked the door and was mad, that I wasn't coming back in.
Oh well life has to be crazy sometimes to take the boring out of it. ;) Note to myself, don't ever leave the house without a key in the pocket!!!!!! :D
Besides that situation everything is good. I had an audition yesterday and even though it was freaking me out and I was pretty nervous, it was good and I think I didn't do too bad. Sadly the scene I was doing was very funny but I still got a few chuckles out of people at one point so that is good. (I just wish I could show off my dry sense of humor more, but oh well.) I have another audition (for a studentfilm) on Thursday and so we will see how that goes. My nerves are definitely kicking my butt when it comes to castings and auditions but hey that makes the whole thing more exciting. :) Acting is just so much fun.

No comments: