Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday October 8th 2009

Last night I had another Recipe-Exchange-Night again. As I thought nobody turned up besides one of my friends. I am not really upset just a bit disappointed because all that cleaning and setting everything up, decorating a bit nice was almost for nothing. :( Oh well I am just learning from it. Again I am not sad just a bit disappointed.
Everyone is telling me not to take it personal and to be honest I really don't want to hear that anymore. I know it is not going against me but in a way it is. I don't even know how to describe it. Right now it is just so hard to deal with something like that since all the things I try and I am excited about don't seem to work at all.
It is like it doesn't matter what I do or try nothing works out and that is pretty discouraging. Oh well I will survive and I am not as down as I was two weeks ago. I am sure once I am through a bunch of stupid trials it will get better again. ;) And maybe then I can actually appreciate them. Let's hope for a good weekend. I actually have another audition so I am hoping this goes well for a change. ;) I could use some good news and some success for a change. :D

By the way I am trying to record my voice by singing songs I listen to (you hear them in the backround) and it is funny how different your voice sounds when you recorded it.

No comments: