Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday October 17th...

Wow what a cool day. I started out by baking loads of whole wheat banana chocolate chip cookies for a babyshower. The babyshower was tons of fun and I enjoyed the conversations I was having. :D
Soon after the babyshower we went to my very first Football game with some friends. It was so awesome and I enjoyed every minute of it. It was so cool to sit there with people I knew and also loads of other BYU fans. YEAH!
The only thing that was pretty annoying was that dude next to us. Man he kept commenting on things and not quiet either. I was like "Hello... I am trying to watch that here..." Well I didn't say it but I would have liked too, but I think my husband would have died in embarrassment right there if I would have said anything. ;)
So I pretended it was funny and everything was cool. :D It was really tons of fun and I love the atmosphere in a live game.
After the game we all went out to dinner to a japanese restaurant where they cook the stuff on a table right infront of you. That was freaking awesome! :) I had never been to anything like that before so that was pretty cool to watch.
So I think right now my life is pretty cool again. That makes it nicer when tough times approach because you have fun times to remember. :D
Thanks again for a fun day. Great to have friends to share days like that with.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We were invited to that game but that was my husband Joe's bday so we went out together. Japanese steakhouses are so cool. Love the food too. Glad you had a good day

Rebifromgermany said...

Thanks the whole afternoon/ evening was a cool "first time" experience for me. Hope your day was great too.