Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Tuesday December 8th 2009...

What can I say, I know I am a slacker and I know I suck at writing at my blog sometimes but guess what, I do have a life and so sometimes there are just other things more important...
like playing Farm Ville on Facebook or Pet Society... hahahahahahaha ok that was a super lame excuse. ;)

I still can't get over the fact that we have December already. It is sooooooooo crazy and even though I love Christmas season I am always a bit sad when it actually approaches because it means it is almost over. :( Oh well I am still trying to enjoy this wonderful time of the year.

I just took a new pictures of our boys. Sadly Nathan had his fingers in the door when Josh was closing it so he wasn't very cooperative with me taking a picture so you get to see him how he acts when he has one of his fits moments. ;) He is such a stubborn little guy and it is always a fight here who is more stubborn, him or me. I think I am winning most of the time. ;)








Besides that I keep running into some weird people while shopping on base. Just this past Friday I went to the Commissary by myself with the boys and I had a huge shopping cart full of groceries. They told me where to go and as I was about to put my groceries down so they could start scanning it, an older lady pulled up from the other side (the exit side I might add) and started putting her stuff infront of mine. :( She didn't care that I was there not that she acknowledged the fact that I was waiting there with 2 little kids. NO she only cared about herself and don't you dare think she hurried up either. No even though she only had a few little things (and I still don't know where she came from and where she got that stuff) she started talking on her cellphone. Man I was so mad and I had to bite my tongue real good not to say anything rude to her. But I figured if I would do so I would not be better than her because her behavior was more than rude. What a selfish person!!!! As soon as she was "finally" gone the girl who packed the groceries in bags appologized a few times and so did the lady who scanned everything. I told them it wasn't their fault and I could totally see on their faces as well that they were pretty irritated by that lady.
I am beginning to wonder if I need to learn more patience and that's why I keep running into strange people? Man some people are just so full of themselves. Let's hope there is not another time coming up because I don't know how much longer I can tame my temper. ;)
And then yesterday we had to take our Van back to the Shop since the shifting still gives us a hard time. This is #3 at the shop and I am really fed up now. Once they finally fixed this problem we will never return there because they suck!!!!! But since they changed the transmission and we paid a butt-load of money they have to fix the problem first before we can take it somewhere else. :( AHHHHHHHHHHHH cars and repair shop people for some reason I don't think it is a very good combination. ;) Well maybe some time in the future I will actually find a good repair shop.
But I am not all negative I promise. I will have some good thoughts again soon. Good thing I do keep my dry sense of humor so I can either laugh or make fun of the crazy things in life. And tomorrow I have my next acting class again and that is always something to look forward to. I actually have an audition coming up this Saturday so we will see how that goes.
Life is crazy, crazy, crazy but I love it (besides selfish people and not-good-at-their-job-repair-shop-people) :D!!!!!

No comments: