Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tuesday November 3rd 2009

This again is one of those days where I have to start with the words: WHAT A DAY! I mean it wasn't all bad. I was able to go to the gym this morning and loved it. Then I did a lot of tidying up and cleaning and that was good too but the fighting in between really got on my nerves.
Josh is so much like his dad. I just realized that while typing it. If you don't believe me ask his siblings they still suffer from trauma experiences from the past. ;)
Nick is and always has been sneaky. You wouldn't think he has such mean streaks in him, right? Well let me lighten you up a little... my dear always nice looking husband knows how to push buttons and he will do so no matter how angry the other person gets. Want an example? He threw a grape at one of his younger brothers so hard that he started to cry. :D And that is just a harmless story. I have much more but I am not sure if my dear annoying other half would appreciate it if I started sharing it with everyone.
So yeah Josh is definitely like his dad when it comes to that. Fun, can't wait for the next many years.
Anyway beside that discovery I did a lot of necessary housework and feel very good about myself. It is nice when the place is nice, clean and tidy again.

But Josh said the funniest thing tonight. We had the boys ready for bed and Nick said the prayer with Nathan. (He is awesome at repeating everything and so when he say's a prayer it is pretty cute.) As soon as we were done praying Josh looked up and said: "We still need to pray for president Monster!" hahahahahahahahaha (for everyone who doesn't know Praesident MONSON is our prophet. Cute that he thought about it even though he got the name wrong. )
I am still laughing about it. What a nice ending to a rather stressful day. :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liebe Rebecca,

das hast du gut gemacht einfach super. Ja es ist immer wieder schön von deiner Familie zu hören.

gruss Astrid