Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday September 4th

Today is one of those mornings where I just want to grab a few pillows and scream in it as loud as I can. We've only been up for a few hours and yet our sons have had quite a few fights already. Josh also started throwing a fit when he saw his dad leaving on a bike ride. :( Days like this really stink and I just want to pull my hair out.
Our sweet Nathan decided he would play with Josie's water and food dish and made a mess with that. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
But we did have a nice experience listening to President Hinckley's son yesterday. I am grateful I have the church in my life and I am thankful I have a faith and I know God is real and that he is there for us no matter what is going on. Life sucks sometimes but it is nice to know that we have a purpose in life and believe it or not. I do love my boys! ;)

No comments: