Saturday, September 19, 2009

Saturday September 19th...

I don't know what's up with me but I keep getting one cool idea after another. I am surprised with myself since I never was that creative before. :O
The newest idea I have is doing a hobby-baking/cooking-business for friends and their friends. I have been told that I do a pretty good job with that and since I enjoy it as well and I can do it from home I figured I might as well offer it out to the world and see if anyone is interested in it and that way I can make some money with it. I don't want to open a real business because for that I need to have money and it also would be way to time-consuming. But as soon as I found out if people are interested I will either do another blog or something where people can tell me when they want to order something and what. So far it is just an idea. But I hope it will wake some interest because once I do get excited about something I want to see results right away. I know that is just impatient me. That's probably why my acting hasn't really picked up yet because I need to learn some more patience. :(

Anyway another thing that came into my head was due to the fact that someone tried to break into my friends house yesterday. :( I just can't believe what's up this week. It seems to hit her really hard because that was the second time that something happened and to be honest with you, I am getting sick of it. She is my friend and I am starting to get really angry. :(
So I kept thinking about that all day today and I just remembered, that I have one thing that would kind of work as an alarm. I have a christmas decoration (santa claus head) for the wall. It is pretty cool but if you turn it on and walk by the sensor, it say's: "HOHOHO, Froeliche Weihnachten euch allen" and then it starts playing some christmas songs. But the crazy part about it is, that it is so freaking loud that it scared my kids so bad that they don't even want it up. It scared me a few times when I passed it and forgot that it was there and it will definitely freak the crap out of people who try to break into a house. :D It will totally wake up the whole house. Maybe I should give that to my friend. Seriously it will give everyone a heartattack. :O
hahahahahahaha that would be so funny to see how robbers pee their pants. :D

Ok I guess that was my thought for the day. Nick mowed the lawn earlier, I had fun at my class last night and I actually have another audition coming up on the 10th. Exciting stuff. Maybe my persitence will pay off eventually and then I can show it to that butt-agency! ;)
Let's hope the rest of the day will go well and we can start a nice new week tomorrow.

No comments: