Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thursday September 3rd

A new day and more stuff to write about. Isn't it crazy how a day can start out so nice and another time you just want to go back to bed? Like today for example. The boys can play so well together but they can also fight with each other. What is it that a pile of fishies aren't enough for both? They push each other away and pull each other's clothes. COME ON there is plenty ok? Or yesterday our oldest son came with a bunch of Josie's furr to me. I asked him how he got that(because she doesn't shed at all) and if he pulled it out of her. Next thing I know he hands me a pair of scissors. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

There are a lot of thoughts in my head at the moment. Things I am not so sure about in what to do. One is that I want to have my Mom's books published so badly but I would have to translate it first to try it over here and in Germany they already tried so many times. I thought about posting one chapter after another on my blog but would that be worth it? People could read it yes, but people could also steal it right? Oh man I want to fullfill her dreams and it seems there is no way of doing that right now. :(
I am just a very impatient person when it comes to that. Exciting things have to work out right away. I just don't have the patience to wait for it. :O
But that is probably what I need to learn. Heavenly father knows us and knows what we need to learn (even though we might not like it).

Ok enough of that. I am almost getting bored with myself. lol Life is so weird sometimes.

No comments: