Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Wednesday September 16th...

I finally feel a lot calmer. I still want to smack those agency people good, but I am not as mad anymore.
Have you ever had a really angry/ strange feeling inside where you have to do something or you feel like you are going to explode? That's how I felt yesterday so while doing my dishes I couldn't stop thinking about that e-mail so I knew I had to do something about it. ;) I grabbed 2 pillows and screamed in it. :D My boys looked weird at me at first but then they thought it was funny. Anyway it did make me feel better. At least for a little while. And then I was able to go to class last night and that helped too. I love going there it is always fun and learning new things is great too.
Here is a Video from our boys where they play nicely with each other. They can do it when they want to but they also can fight pretty good.



Today should be a more quiet day I hope. Nothing big besides a physical therapist appointment for me and hopefully Nick will be able to buy a second car for us. He spend a lot of time on the internet finding one that is still good and cheap. :) I actually drive more now and even though there are still areas where I won't drive to it will be good to have a another car so we can actually leave without having to ask friends all the time to drive us around. In fact I could even take my friends with me (as long as I feel ok with the area). :D


So yeah fun stuff. Let's hope today is going to be a good and not stressful day and I don't get anymore e-mails that make me mad. I have a pretty exploding temper (even though I learned to control it) and making me angry isn't a very good thing to do. :P


I know, life has it's ups and downs and that is a good thing because that makes us appreciate the good times even more.


It is afternoon now and I just worked with Josh on a few letters. I took a picture of it since I am so proud. He wrote his name all by himself. It doesn't always work yet, but we are getting there. :D

No comments: