Saturday, September 12, 2009

Saturday September 12th...

I finally had 2 little breaks. Last night I spend some time with my friend Elizabeth and her sister and friend and we watched "Nottinghill". I have seen that movie quite a few times before but seeing it with others is always nice again. It always reminds me on my dad because he loves that movie. We just have to talk about "Spike" and it cracks him up already. :) I have to admit that dude is a pretty cool actor to play someone that mental.
Anyway I was able to go to a temple session today and that was nice. One of the YW from the ward watched the boys so that escape was more than welcome. One of my friends went through the temple for the first time and I just wanted to support her. :D
As for the breaks I needed: My dear husband has been out of town for the past almost 4 days and since our stupid car broke I had been stuck here for most of this week. Oh well I survived and in just a bit he should be back.
Earlier this evening I gave our boys a bath since we have church earlier again tomorrow. While I was drying Josh of Nathan played around and looked at his older brother. Josh gave him a look back and said in german: "Was guckst du?" (What are you looking at?) hahahahahaha those kids crack me up sometimes.
Ok I am starving now and my throat still hurts too. Hahahahaha one of my friends suggested I have the swine flu. lol I doubt that very much but maybe... "oink, oink!"

No comments: