Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday September 26th... Crazy day...

What a busy day! First I had a doctor appointment, then we went shopping and when we finally came home we had to rush with lunch and then get ready for the missionaries come over with... THE CAMERA CREW! Yes that's right.

I am normally a pretty tidy and clean person but we just didn't have enough time to do everything I wanted to have done before everyone arrived and come on when you expect cameras, you want your place to look even more nice, right? Well since I still had some stuff laying around and we just came home from shopping I had to find other solutions. Do you want to see what I did? Here we go:


I decided to hide all the groceries (I didn't have time to put away) behind our kitchen counter. Well you just need to know how to help yourself. :D


Also I had a few pots that needed to be cleaned so I opened the oven and stuck them all in there. I am so smart!

Besides that I've just had a crazy day. I am a kind of person who doesn't talk much about her feelings and when I do the other person doesn't always like that. I guess with me being german and being pretty direct, most americans can't really handle that so I just have to learn to keep my mouth shut and not talk about it. A lot has to do with the fact that I can't really impress myself and that comes across as direct or even rude even though that's absolutely not what I meant. But oh well I kept so much inside of me, I will survive doing it again some more.
So yeah life is interesting. Sometimes pretty tough and bitter, but it has good parts too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like how my bedroom looked the first time the missionary film crew came to our house. We only had 1 1/2 hours notice, so I boxed and bagged up everything I couldn't put away, and stashed it in our room. LOL

Jen

Rebifromgermany said...

Hahahahaha yeah well sometimes you have to be that drastic. Once this project is over, we all can breathe again. :D