Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thursday September 17th...

What is it this week? People-Freak-Idiot-Week? Or is it just called Week-Rudeness-Week? Seems like there are a lot of those people out there at the moment. :( Man it is crazy. It is just as I said before some humans can't handle fame or a little bit of power because it turns them into jerks and they forget all about manners they must have learned sometime in their life. :O
I grew up with a certain saying: "Think about what you want to say, then count to 10 and then say it" but a lot of people talk first, then count to 10 and then they realize what they just said!"
My very good friend Elizabeth just told me today about the Video Music Awards and what happened to Taylor Swift. I can only shake my head and say: "HELLOOOOOOOOO! Do you have a brain?" I have never been a big fan of Kayne West but come on treating another person like that always stinks. At least he apologized but still. (Maybe he is from the agency who wrote me that sweet e-mail at the beginning of the week. ;))
My Mom always told me that nothing is so sharp and hurtful as the tongue. Once things are said you can't take them back anymore.
I still have things slip out now and then but I try my hardest not to get carried away and swallow things I shouldn't say.
There is a big difference between sarcasm and rudeness and if people can't tell those apart then they should better keep their mouths shut. :D
Also one of my friends car got towed yesterday because someone decided to be a jerk and couldn't wait for the 10min. she was there. I heard once that you have to give people at least 24hours notice but that obviously only apply's to those tattle tails whenever they are in a situation like that. :( Punch them too.
So yeah this week isn't over yet so let's hope there aren't anymore stinkers out there trying to make other life's miserable.

No comments: