Sunday, September 20, 2009

Sunday September 20th...

Today was a nice day with great dinner guests and just hanging out as family and my friend Elizabeth. :D
Also Josh said a few funny things today. Elizabeth said to me that she thinks it is great, that he has been eating so much more lately and I said: "Yes he eats like a pig." Josh turned around and said in german to me: "Ich bin kein Schwein!" (I am not a pig). hahahahahaha I didn't say that but something like that I guess. ;)
Later another friend came for dinner and he likes to make fun of our cute little dog. Well he came in and greeted our puppy with the words: "Hello Sissi dog..." Josh looked at him and resonded: "That's not Sissi, that's Josie!" Clever, huh?
Anyway, everyone is asleep already so I better finish this off. I played most of the day "Nerds" with Elizabeth and that was tons of fun. Games are so great.
Good night!

No comments: