Monday, September 7, 2009

Nick's birthday... September 7th


Whoa! What another crazy day that was. I am beginning to wonder if I should start sleeping in the kitchen since it feels like I hardly ever leave that room anymore. ;) But it should quiet down now... I hope... I mean... anyway.
It was a fun day though. Luckily I have great friends who go past my stubborness and offer (well some even kind of delegate past me) to bring food to help out with the party. I didn't want to take the offers but I have to admit it was so much nicer in the end since I already had tons to do and prepare during the day and I can just imagine how that would have ended up. :) I think our boys had fun too. They love playing with their friends and that again gives us adults some peace.
Josh actually has a bit of a black eye. Yesterday one of our friends kid threw a toy and Josh was in the way and it hit him right on the eye brow. Looks a bit scary though and it was bleeding a bit but things like that happen. He is tough guy. ;) (Also I have to use this moment to praise homoepathic stuff. I know it is not for everybody but so far it always worked for me and my family and I know his eye would have looked so much worse today if I hadn't given him something right away. I know, I know some of you may not believe that and that is your problem but I know what I know. hahahahahahahaha Wanna get into a fight? :P)
Now I am doing nothing but enjoying the peace and playing around on my computer. Kids are in bed, Hubby is filing some paperwork and I can just relax. Life is great.

No comments: