Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sunday September 13th 2009

I can't believe that September is almost half way over as well. Time goes by soooooo quick it is crazy.
Again I am super tired and yet I can't sleep during the day. I actually made the effort earlier to lay down and try but nope nothing. So annoying I can tell you. :(

Anyway besides that Sundays are nice days since my hubby is home and we just get to spend the day together as a family. Actually today I make him work his butt of with the kids since I was alone with them for a few days and now I take the break I deserve, lol. ;) Can you imagine how hard he had to work after we were separated for almost 11 months last year? :P
Hahahahaha yes I am a mean wife but at least I admit it, right?

You know what I don't like very much? Whiny kids. Man I just want to run away screaming when they start getting cranky. And what is it that they always come to me whining? Maybe it is the fact that even though I am a mean person, I am still nice? Ok I guess that didn't make much sense just now but it is true. Totally unfair that kids show more respect for their fathers than they do for us. :(
Another thing that ticks me off is, that my 2 year old always throws stuff whenever he doesn't get his way or gets very frustrated with something. It doesn't matter what it is, he will throw it. :O He also pushes his big brother out of the way if he gets mad. A few weeks ago we went with a few friends and their kids to Chick-fil-A. The kids played in the playarea and Nathan wanted to get in there as well. Someone opened the heavy door for him and since Josh was right in the way he just moved him out of the way. He is pretty strong. And the reason he is so strong-wilt is probably because he has a huge overdose of german blood in him. No not just from me, Nick has pretty much plain german blood in him as well. ;) But I admit I am more stubborn than he is, maybe because I lived my whole life in Germany and grew up that way. :P
So yeah that was another thought of mine today. I do love it though when our boys play nicely with their millions of cars. That is one of the best parts of the day (well the best one is bedtime of course.)
By the way is it just me or is there a majoy baby boom going on? I have 2 sister-in-laws who are pregnant right now and also tons of friends. Kind of scary if you ask me. ;) And than everyone is afraid of the swine-flu... hahahahahahahahaha

No comments: