Monday, September 28, 2009

Monday September 28th 2009

The day was mostly nice and quiet and the only thing that really ticked me off was the fact that we have to take the van in again (for the freaking 3rd time) since something is still wrong with it. I am so pissed about it, yes I said that. It should show how angry I am. I mean do those people actually work on the car or just keep it in their shop for days sucking money out of us? :o What also bugs me is that I have a way to nice husband. He doesn't get mad at idiots like that or at least not that quick. I wanna scream: "Let me deal with it, I will kick their behinds real good!" But I am sure he won't he doesn't like it when I embarrass him. But to be honest I couldn't care less what those people think. :P
Anyway, tonight we took the boys to their check-ups. Well I actually drove the boys there and met Nick there right after he finished work. And guess more things for me to get ticked off about. Josh had to get shots but not just one no 3 freaking shots in his arms. I mean what's going on over here? Do people actually think about those poor kids? Isn't one shot already bad enough? In Germany they have usually one combined shot with different vaccines in there. Why torture the kids more than necessary? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I discussed that with the doctor and told him what I thought of that but apparently nobody seems to care but me. :( Luckily Josh was super brave and didn't cry at all.
I told him beforehand it would hurt and I did what my Mom used to do with us when we were little. I poked him with my finger nail in his arm and compared that with the shot coming up. Obviously it isn't completely like that but it helped a bit and as I said he was extreme brave. :D
But it didn't end just there. No while we were heading to the pharmacy. Nathan started running, tumbled and fell on his face. See the fat lip in the picture. Yep poor kid.
I am telling you the crazyness that has been going on takes over the kids too. :(

Ok well I hope I can write more positive stuff again soon. But right now I have to get all of that out of my system. I don't need anymore lectures from anyone or well-meant councels I just need to get through this to get back to normal or I am going to explode.

No comments: