Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tuesday September 8th

Isn't there anything more disturbing than having your kids jump on you to wake you up? Ok I guess it is cute too and I bit my youngest son's arm right away because he is so cute and chubby and I just have to do it. ;) I don't do it very hard though since I don't want to hurt him, but don't you feel like eating your kids sometimes as well? :P
Today I hung out with my very good friend who was watching 2 girls from another friend. Our kids love to play with each other and it is nice to have another adult around to have some real conversations.
I am just so tired. Right now I probably could just lay down and sleep a bit but no I won't do that. First of all I can't leave my kids unattended and second I want to sleep tonight.
Want to hear a favorite quote of mine? Well you actually don't have a choice since I am doing it if you like it or not because guess what... this is my blog. :P Sorry got distracted again so my favorite quote: "The man might be the head of the family, but the woman is the neck and the neck can turn the head anywhere she wants!!!!" :D I think that the is truest quote ever!!

No comments: