Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday September 6th

Yeah well yesterday I was just too busy to sit down and write something on our blog. I had such a crazy day. I went to a babyshower in the late morning and once I came home all I did was preparing stuff for our Raclette party that night. It was a lot of fun though but as for now I feel a bit exhausted of all the cooking I have been doing for my family and others and so I decided I will retire from that. ;) Ok that was a joke. I don't think I could even do that even if I wanted to. In a way still enjoy it and I don't know why. :D
Nick took Josh on a little bike ride in the neighborhood yesterday and when they came back, our son had fallen down and scratched his knee. Oh well that is part of learning I guess.
But man I am so tired. I need a vacation from being a helpful and nice person. hahahahahahahahaha yeah all right I agree I am not that nice and so I take it back. I admit that stubbornness is my second name. ;) But hey if you still like me after knowing that, it is your fault so deal with it. :D
Today I am going to relax. We have a dinner invitation to our friends and I am very excited for that. Maybe I make my husband to give me a foot massage tonight. Ehm did I say make him? What I meant of course was asking him very kind and nicely if he would be willing to do something like that for me. hahahahahaha yeah I know my politeness sucks, but I can fake it very well. :D

No comments: