Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wednesday September 23rd...


I can't believe it but my oldest baby started preschool today. He did so well and even though he came back with big time attitude, I know he enjoyed it and so did I. ;) He was just so excited to go.
Our puppy Josie had to go twice in "time-out" today. I made her sit on the "chair" and our boys thought that was hilarious. It actually worked though. :D
Now I am waiting for my friend Elizabeth so we can watch the 3rd night of "Dancing with the Stars". :D Whoohoo so much fun.
She actually suggested I should write an american-german cook book. Hmm I actually consider that. I don't like those boring normal cook books but maybe it would work if I add my dry-sense-of-humor-attitude in it. Let's see what happens with my newest blog idea first before I start the very next project. :D
Hubby just returned home from the temple and our boys enjoyed a little swim in our bathtub tonight. Life is good.

No comments: