Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday September 14th... I am mad...

Ok I am really angry right now. I only hold myself back because I know it wouldn't do anything to the other person. But you know some people really suck. Yes I said it. It is unbelievable that some people out there think just because they have little power, they can treat others like idiots. I am so mad I just want to explode. :(
I think I can handle rejection ok as long as I am treated in a nice and kind way but rudeness makes me wanting to really punch someone. Listen to this: I am taking acting classes and of course I have to try to bring myself out there and find an agency. Today I send out an e-mail to inquire if that one agency represents new learning actors and here is the reply:
"Several months of acting lessons does NOT make one an accomplished actor. Get some things on a reesume(she can't even write this word right but judges me) before you start looking for an agent."
Isn't that freaking ridiculous? Oh man I want to hit her really bad. I never said I was a perfect actress already I was just trying to find out if they even give new actors a chance but I would say that is a big no. It doesn't matter I wouldn't want to be represented by someone who treats others like that. I am so tempted to say something my friend Elizabeth say's whenever she is mad at something or someone. ;)
Anyway let's change the subject but this will take a while until I am over it. What an end to a pretty stressful day. :(

But something was funny again. We went shopping tonight and while waiting for the packers to finish putting everything into plastic bags, one of the girls asked me how old the boys were. I told her the age and her respond: "What, they aren't twins?" Hahahahahahaha that is actually one reason why I started dressing Josh and Nathan the same because we have been asked quite often now if they are twins. ;) And since people think that already I like to confuse them even more with the same clothes. :D Yes I know I am mean but oh well...
Let's hope that tomorrow is a better day because the boys drove me crazy almost all day. It is so crazy what they are fighting about. Nathan is the more difficult one right now but Josh knows how to make his little brother upset and so they both just tick me off. :O Nathan doesn't like when Josh also wants to stand next to me or when I get out a snack, I have to make two piles because our 2 year old freaks out if I don't. Life is interesting, that's for sure.

My thoughts are with the family from Patrick Swayze. I can't believe he died already. Oh how I hate cancer!!!!

No comments: